- You must have a mass of 35 to split.
- Even if you were above 35 and went down to less than 35, you can't split.
- You split 14 squares in the direction your cursor was in relative to your size before you split.
- If your cursor is on your cell, you will split to the East.
- If you are pressing against a wall, and you split, you will split in the opposite direction. For example:
- If you are pressing against the North wall, you will split South, etc.
- If you are pressing against the North Eastern corner, you will split South West.
- If you are pressing against a wall and you are moving, your velocity will be taken into consideration.
- To merge back into one cell, you have to wait some time. The bigger your pieces are, the longer you have to wait.
- If you split again (2 to 4) you will be able to combine the first two once their time is done, then the next two once their time is done. Every split has its one wait time.
- The minimum amount of time before a cell merges is 30 seconds.