Agar Tool is the name of a script (extension) made for Agar. It was originally developed by Chris Pierce in 2016 and was called AgarInfinity, after he quit a developer called Moon used the source to make his own extension and called it AgarTool . Agar Tool uses the information that the server sends to the game to add many features but it does not change the visual look. It can be installed in the browser version of Agar using either Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey . Agar Tool is often used by clans.
Features[edit | edit source]
This is an incomplete list of its features:
- Adds a chat to every server of the game, so all users of the tool that are in the same server can chat with each other. There is a public chat room as well as private chat rooms. The chat supports emojis.
- Adds an enhanced minimap that shows your own position and the position of all others players in your chat room. If the map is mirrored the position of other players is incorrect. The minimap also displays the location of the player‘s last death.
- Displays masses of other cells and of viruses as numbers on them
- Ability to stop movement by pressing S key
- Ability to continually eject mass by holding w (instead of just ejecting once)
- Displays the players split range as well as the split range of other players
- Adds visual indicators that show if the player can eat other cells by hovering them or by splitting
- The script unlocked many old skins that then could be purchased in the shop. However, since May 2019 this is no longer working.
- It supports the use of custom skins that only other Agar Tool users can see
- It also allows to upload custom skins that can be seen by all players. This uses the „draw your own skin“ feature of Agar and adds an upload button to it.
[edit | edit source]
- Get Agar Tool - https://www.agartool.io/