The guidelines are there to maintain a good ambience on the wiki. If you see users breaking the Guidelines, then please contact an Administrator.
- Be bold
- Do not vandalize the wiki.
- Do not spam in the comments, on pages, or in the chat.
- No sexual content.
- Do not bully other members.
- No repeated pinging in chatroom.
- Do not edit other members' profile.
- No excessive swearing, a small amount is fine.
- Do not remove warnings or ban messages from a profile. This will increase the time of your block.
- Do not advertise other materials.
- Do not add skins and information about skins which are not good for the community or for the wiki itself.
Rules for editing
- Use correct grammar.
- Do not create new unneeded categories.
- Do not spam or vandalize pages, or page comments.
- 1st offence - Usually a warning or a short block
- 2nd offence - In the rule a block
- More offences - A long block
- Admins can choose whether they give users warnings for breaking rules. If a user breaks a rule there's a chance they will be blocked immediately if it's a serious danger for the wiki.